Thursday, July 1, 2010

Curtain Call

This afternoon my friend Kerry stopped by my house. She is making drapes for our living room. We had to hang them on the curtain rods to ascertain the correct pocket size and also to see what exact length to hem them to. I am so thrilled at how true to my imagined design the curtains turned out to be. I love the material I chose and Kerry has done a most excellent sewing job. Everything is really coming along- the fireplace remodel & newly refurbished wall are looking good, the built-in shelves are being built as I type, and our curtains are going to be a perfect finishing touch for our lovely room.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog, especially since it was left open by my daughters. This is a great journal. I like it even better because it has photos of several of my children in it. It's something that you can preserve for your children and grandchildren(maybe put into book form?)
    Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete